DIY: Christmas Cookie Soap | Easy Gift Ideas for Christmas | Easy Soap Making
Hey guys! Today I’m going to show you a great DIY homemade Gift Idea for Christmas! I will show you how to make DIY Cookie Soap! Perfect as a Christmas or Birthday gift for your friend, sister, brother, girlfriend, boyfriend and just your whole family! Thumbs up for more soap DIYs! Subscribe for weekly videos here: 🙂
If you like my videos and want to support me with a “tip” on Patreon, you can do it here: 🙂
Get Free Gift Cards by downloading the app AppBounty!
USE Code MAKO for Bonus Points!
▶ Instructions on how to download the app:
1. If you are viewing this video on your iOS device (Android instructions below) then click this link: If not, simply take your iOS device and head to
2. On the website you click ‘Get started’ For invite code be sure to type in the code ‘MAKO’ to get 50 free credits! Download the first offer app on screen in order to get another 100 credits. Install & open. When asked, accept the notifications from this offer, so that you know when you have your credits in AppBounty. Click the link to return to appbounty.net to see your 150 credits.
3. To add more credits, simply try out more free apps!
After around 30 seconds after you’ve followed the actions, the credits will be added to your total!
Once you’ve got enough credits, you can redeem them in the rewards section (including Amazon Gift Cards, iTunes and many more).
1. If you are viewing this video on your Android device then click here: If not, then simply take your Android device and search for AppBounty in the PlayStore, download and install the app.
2. Once you’ve downloaded that, you’ll be asked to enter an invite code. Here be sure to type in the code ‘MAKO’ (respect the caps!) to get 50 free credits! To add to those 50 points, start downloading the offers.
3. Follow the action for each offer ‘e.g. Download and start’. It might take a minute or so to be credited so be sure to leave the app open, the credits will then be added to your total. Once you’ve got enough credits, you can redeem them in the rewards section (including Amazon Gift Cards, iTunes and many more).
▶Things you will need:
– Round / Square moulds *
– Clear Glycerin Soap
– White Glycerin Soap *
– Soap colourant *
– Soap fragrance *
– Popsicle sticks *
– Tooth picks
– Rubbing Alcohol (Isopropyl alcohol) *
More Soap DIYs:
More DIY Gift Ideas videos:
I hope you enjoy this video!
Have a wonderful day everyone! See you in my next video!
Let’s stay in touch! 🙂
♫ MUSIC ♪
Disclaimer: Not Sponsored.
Links marked with * are affiliate links!
Hey guys! I’m mako and I’m glad you stumbled upon my channel! On my channel you will usually find weekly DIY gift ideas for Christmas, birthday, your friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, family, cat lover, dog lovers and fans of Harry Potter, creativity, biology, unicorn lover, DIY home & room decor, how to & panting videos, Halloween DIYs, tips & tricks and other tutorials for back to school season and other occasions! Wow that was a long explanation!