DIY Balayage (Teasing Method)
Hi, guys! I will definitely get to your questions in the comments if I haven’t answered them yet but some commonly asked ones are:
DID YOU USE TONER?
– I did not! My hair lifts pretty easily, so you may want to use one if you don’t have a natural color close to mine.
HOW DID YOU GET THE TEASING OUT?
– I put in a deep conditioner and and gently brushed out the teasing in the shower while the conditioner was still in it.
From Ricky’s Beauty Supply:
– SPILO Color Mode Foil
– L’Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener
– Clairol Clairoxide Pure White 20 Vol Creme Developer
– Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
– ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment