DIY Non-Toxic Toilet Cleaning Bomb | Never Scrub A Toilet Again With This Hack
Here’s an easy DIY to eliminate bathroom/toilet odor. It’s also a great DIY non-toxic toilet cleaner. Lemongrass, bergamot and grapefruit essential odors kill the odor. The entire product is not only very efficient, it will save you a lot of money then buying a similar product in the store!
– 1 1/3 cup baking soda (deodorizes) //
– 1/2 cup citric acid (removes stains) //
– 30 drops each of the following essential oils:
Grapefruit // (this blend will kill any odor!!)
– 3 drops of blue or green natural food coloring (just for pretty aesthetic)
– Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the food coloring and mix well. Place the oils in a small spray bottle with 1/2 tsp water.
– Spritz the mixture until it feels like slightly wet (not too wet) sand.
– Press into silicone cookie molds or ice cube trays. Allow the bombs to dry completely before pressing out of the molds. Store in a mason jar with a pretty label.
To Use: Toss a bomb into the toilet BEFORE YOU GO (particularly #2). This way there will be zero odor.
Subscribe to Sophie’s weekly newsletter at get her free Wellness Starter Guide (over 50 pages of healthy living tips, tricks, recipes and reviews)! This is a great way to start your wellness journey TODAY!