DIY Holiday Projects! Treats, Ornaments & Cards! + GIVEAWAY
So sorry this didn’t go up yesterday, as the snapfam may know, I wasn’t feeling well. THE SHOW MUST GO ON. #AMANDACLAUS CONTINUES. Hope y’all enjoyed this video! GIVEAWAY DEETS BELOW!
Today’s video is a fun DIY for a bunch of different holiday projects! Perfect if you don’t know what to do when you’re bored over winter break. I show you guys easy DIY treats, ornaments and cards for Christmas!
My Christmas Video Playlist ▹
COOKIE RECIPE ▹
1 cup butter
1 cup confectioner’s sugar (113 grams)
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
2 ½ cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 cup of cocoa powder
1. Sift salt with flour
2. Mix butter and sugar
3. Add vanilla and egg
4. Add dry mixture in sections
5. Wrap half of dough in plastic wrap and put in refrigerator to cool for an hour
6. Place rest of mixture back in mixer and add cocoa powder
7. Wrap brown dough in plastic wrap and cool in fridge for an hour
8. Take about a teaspoon of dough and roll it into long strips
9. Set both colours side by side and twist together. Form a curved hook shape
10. Bake at 375° F for 9 mins.
11. EAT THEM! 🙂
1. Follow me on Instagram (@amandarachlee) & Snapchat (@amandarachlee)
2. Tag 3 friends in this photo:
3. For extra entries, follow me on Twitter (@amandarachlee) and retweet this tweet:
Makeup Goodies shown in video! I will DM the winner.
(Yes, this giveaway is International)
FOLLOW ME ▹
SNAPCHAT ‣ amandarachlee
Business Inquiries ‣ firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Music by Joakim Karud
‣ Final Cut Pro X
DSLR + LENS ▹
‣ Canon Rebel T5i + Sigma 35mm f1.4
FTC ▹ This video is not sponsored.